Call For Submissions: KSLR Volume 5 
The School of Law, KIIT University, hereby announces call for papers for the Volume 5 of its annual Review (KSLR). The KIIT Student Law Review (KSLR) is the flagship review (ISSN: 2348-4381) of the School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha having a double blind peer review process of selection. The KIIT Student Law Review (KSLR) is an annually published law review wherein a double blind peer reviewing process is utilised so as to select papers for publications
Who can apply?
Law students (both postgraduates and undergraduates), professionals, lecturers, policy makers and others to send in their write-ups on contemporary issues of law.
Contemporary legal issues from areas of Private Law, like Contract laws, Labour laws, Property laws, Commercial laws, Competition laws etc.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws
- Investment Laws
- Real Estate Laws with respect to the Real Estate Regulation Act etc.
- Competition law such as Anti-dumping, Abuse of dominance, Controversy with respect to the 2007 amendment in Competition Commission of India.
- Cyber laws with respect to data protection etc.
Note: The above mentioned themes do not restric the area of writing. The theme is confined to any "Contemporary topic on Private Law". The above themes are indicative and not exhaustive, pertinent topics to primary theme would be welcomed.
- Articles (5000-7000 Words Exclusive Of Footnotes)
- Short Articles (3000-5000 Words Exclusive Of Footnotes)
- Book Review (1200-1500 Words Exclusive Of Footnotes)
- Case Comments (2500-4000 Words Exclusive Of Footnotes)
- Legislative Briefs (Maximum 2500 Words Exclusive Of Footnotes)
- All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The submission to be made only in Microsoft Word Format (.docx or .doc files) by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails must mention the Subject:
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two. The submissions will undergo a double blind peer-review process, therefore the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- “KSLR Volume 5 Submission:” followed by title of the paper. Soft copies should be submitted by 15th October 2017.
- The Author(s) shall have to send a Declaration [as a separate attachment] as to that the work has not been published anywhere else and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere.
For further queries and clarifications mail on editor.kslr.kls.ac.in
- Richita Dutta: +91 8339828847;
- Apoorva Bantula: +91 7702926645;
- Arijeet Nandi: +91 9583558707;
- Shubhodip Chakraborty: + 91 9938131585
For Detailed Information Visit http://kslr.kls.ac.in/
For call for submission official notification click here
For Submission Guidelines click here
For Copyright and Anti-plagiarism Guidelines click here