Call for Submissions: NLS Business Law Review (Volume 4)
The NLS Business Law Review is an initiative by the National Law School of India University to recognise and foster academic research and scholarship in corporate and commercial law. The law review intends to examine the interface between the myriad regulatory frameworks that impact doing business in India, particularly in light of comparative international perspectives.
- Articles (6,000 - 10,000 words) are comprehensive publications that analyse important themes, and may adopt comparative perspectives.
- Essays (4,000 - 6,000 words) typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance, and present a central argument.
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (1,500 - 3,000 words)
- Submissions may be made in electronic form (strongly recommended) or in hard copy.
- All submissions must be word-processed
- All submissions must contain the name of the author, academic qualifications, professional information (including institutions to which they are affiliated), the title of the manuscript, and contact information. Joint authorship of papers by individuals of the same or different institutions is welcomed.
- Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties. Submissions made to NLSBLR are on an exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
- Submissions may be emailed to email@example.com under the subject title “NLSBLR (Volume 4) - [Submission Category] - [Name(s) of Author(s)]”
Important Date: The last date for submissions to Volume 4 is March 31, 2018.
For any queries:
For Brochure Click here