CALQ: Call For Submissions For Volume 4 Issue 3
CALQ has been published under the aegis of the Center for Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law, located at NLU Jodhpur. The Journal attempts to initiate and foster academic dialogue concerning the subject of Administrative Law and Constitutional Law keeping in mind a global perspective.
Please note that the word limit would be considered excluding the footnotes, except in cases where speaking footnotes are used.
- Articles - Not exceeding 6000 (six thousand) words
- Notes - Not exceeding 4000 (four thousand) words.
- Case Comment - Not exceeding 3000 (three thousand) words.
- All submitted manuscripts shall be original. Any form of plagiarism would lead to immediate rejection of the submission.
- The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 350 words.
- Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously.
- Each manuscript may have up to two authors. In case of joint authorship, the author from whom a submission is solicited by the Editorial Board shall intimate the Board of the name, credentials and contact details of the intended co-author.
- The Author/s are required to email the manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manuscript may be mailed in '.doc' or '.docx' format.
- The subject of the mail must clearly mention, 'Submission for CALQ_Volume 4.3’. The mail must be addressed to the 'Board of Editors' providing the name of the author/s with the name of the institution affiliated to and the contact details in the body of the mail.
- A mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author/s through the email id used by the author/s for correspondence.
Important Date: Last date for submission: 11:59 p.m. on 5th September 2018.
For more information http://calq.in/content/submission
For more information click here