Certificate Course on “Business in Germany: Regulatory and Legal Framework”
Institute of Law, Nirma University in collaboration with HoF University of Applied sciences is organizing a Certificate course on Business in Germany: Regulatory and Legal Framework by Prof. Dr. Dietmar Boerner.
Date: 6th to 10th November, 2017
Venue: ILNU Campus
Time: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Aim and Objective:
- To study the interface of German Business Law, the Indian Labour Law and Indian Social Security Law.
- To learn the role of the German legal system from the various perspectives.
- To learn the systematic patterns in the use and consequences of German Law.
- Nirma University Students: INR 1500/-
- Other Students: INR 2000/-
- Professionals, Academicians & Others: INR 2500/-
- Participation fees Includes reference material, certificate of participation.
How to Register?
Interested Students can get themselves registered here https://goo.gl/forms/NS0WR83ZDTkKbXcc2
NOTE: A minimum number of 40 to a maximum of 45 participants will be accepted on a First Come First Serve Basis.
For any queries contact:
Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Tarkesh Molia ([email protected])
Student Coordinator: Ankit Tripathi ([email protected]); +91-7355238546
For Brochure click here