Certificate Course on Goods & Services Tax
The course will be conducted in association with Taxsutra. Taxsutra is a leading tax information portal in the country. Taxsutra alerts reach out to over 6500 professionals that include CFO’s, Tax Heads, Big 4 and top consulting and law firms, Senior Government officials and Revenue officers.
Taxsutra has a Board of Professionals who has wide experience of working in business, journalism, tax consulting and digital media background.Venue: ILS Law College, Pune
Provide orientation of the basic concepts on Goods & Services Tax and critical aspects of GST Law.
- The Constitutional Framework
- Time and Place of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Transitional Provisions
- 14 hours of learning over 6 days
- 6 weekdays – 2 hours & 1 Saturday – 4 hours
- Multiple choice questions
- Group presentation
- MCQ assessment
Certification to be issued to the student who:
- has attended 80% of the lectures
- 60% correct answers in MCQ
Seats: 100 students. Click Here for Registration Form.
Registration Fee: Rs 4000/-
Last date for registration: 10th July 2017
Register your names to [email protected] with the email subject “Enrollment for the Certificate course in GST Pro.”
After Registration, Course ID shall be allotted to candidate and only by that seat no. the fee is payable. . Register at the earliest possible, as the seats are limited to only 100.
Payment can be made online.
- Details will be posted from time to time at: http://www.ilslaw.edu/
- Faculty Coordinator: Mrs. Smita Sabne: [email protected]
- Assistant Coordinator: Deepali Manjarekar: [email protected]
Click Here for more details