'Checkmate’, AIL Mohali’s 8th National Moot Court Competition [19th-21st Jan]
Army Institute of Law, Mohali announces the 8th Edition of its National Moot Court Competition, 'Checkmate', 2018. The event will be held from 19th to 21st January, 2018.
Participation must be confirmed via provisional registration by 20th November 2017.
Participation is restricted to bona-fide law students either enrolled in the 3-year L L.B law course or the 5-year integrated law course. Only one team from each participating college shall be registered for the competition. Each team shall comprise of either three members (two Speakers and one Researcher) or two members (two Speakers) only.
The participants would be provided accommodation for the period of the Competition at the premises of the Institute.
- Deadline for Provisional Registration: 20th November 2017
- Deadline for Registration (Soft Copy) (along with a DD drawn in the name of Registrar, Army Institute of Law, Mohali, payable at Mohali for Rs. 5000): 4th December 2017
- Deadline for Registration (Hard Copy) (along with a DD for Rs. 5000): 13th December 2017
- Deadline for Seeking Clarifications to the Proposition: 13th December 2017
- Release of Clarifications: 15th December 2017
- Soft Copy Memorial Submission: 5th January 2018
- Hard Copy Memorial Submission: 12th January 2018
In case of any queries regarding the competition, you may write to email@example.com or contact Tavish Gurung (+91-7986032884), or Gurnoor Singh Sandhu (+91-9915532222).
The Moot Proposition and the Rules of the Competition can be found here.