Christ University: National Essay Writing Competition
School of Law, Christ University is organizing its Decennial Celebrations from 11th to 17th September 2017. As a part of the Celebration being held from 11th to 17th September, 2017, the Litigation Committee is organizing an essay writing competition around the central theme “Science, Technology and The Constitution of India”
The best three entries shall be published in the bi-annual E-magazine, "Lex Scripta" published by the litigation committee. The Litigation Committee at School of Law, Christ University has been engaged in promoting and supporting litigation as an integral part of law and as a career for every aspiring law student and this endeavour is a step towards promoting legal language and writing among the student fraternity.
Theme: SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA
Subtopics for submission may include but are not limited to:
- The Penumbra of privacy
- The Principles of Constitutional governance
- Freedom of the electronic press
Students enrolled in a 5 year integrated undergraduate law degree programme or a 3 year
LL.B. degree programme, recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- First Prize- 5000/-
- Second prize- 3000/-
- Third Prize- 1000/-
The best three entries will be published in “Lex Scripta”, a bi-annual e-magazine published by Litigation Committee, School of Law, Christ University.
- Last Date for Submission of Registration Form- 10th September, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Registration Fees and payment acknowledgment form- 10th September, 2017
- Last date for submission of essays- 12th September, 2017
- Announcement of Results – 20th September, 2017
For any queries, contact at [email protected]
- Himanshi: +91 9632594148
- Ayush Garg: +91 7204508068