Christ University’s Seminar on Regulating Public Listed Companies
The Corporate Law Committee, as a part of School of Law, Christ University, Decennial Celebrations is hosting a Seminar on “Regulating Public Listed Companies: Issues and Challenges”.
Date & Time of the Seminar:11th September, 2017.,12 Noon – 5:00 PM
Objective and Scope:
The Seminar is organized with the objective to discuss and deliberate the legal regime and the complex legal issues in the regulation of Public Listed Companies in India, with the help of experts in the field of Corporate Laws.
The Seminar would comprehensively cover the following topics:
- The Role of Independent directors in strengthening corporate governance.
- Prohibition of Insider Trading: Issues and Challenges.
- Challenges under SEBI takeover Regulations.
- Regulating Intermediaries: Role of SEBI.
Registration Fee: Rs. 500
Who can apply?
Students, Academicians, Advocates, CA, CS and other interested participants.
For any queries contact (Student Conveners):
- Rohit Dubey: +91-9632259597
- Tanvi Luhariwala: +91-8961360408
For more Information/Registration form click here