Christ’s National Conference On Constitutional Governance [24th-25th Jan]
School of Law, Christ (Deemed to be University) is organizing a National Conference on National Conference on ‘Constitutional Governance: Issues and Challenges’ from 24th to 25th January 2019.
Papers are invited on the following sub-themes:
- Co-operative Federalism
- Judicial Restraint and Judicial Discretion
- Implications of Technology on Privacy
- Reforms in Criminal Law on the touchstone of Constitutional Provisions
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: October 21, 2018
- Communication of Selected Abstracts: October 25, 2018
- Registration and Submission of DD: November 5, 2018
- Submission of Full Paper: December 1, 2018
- Single Authored: INR 1200
- Co-Authored: INR 1600
- Academicians and Professionals:
- Single Authored: INR 2000
- Co-Authored: INR 2500
The Brochure can be accessed here.
The Submission Guidelines can be accessed here.
The Registration Form can be accessed here.