Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancies at High Court of Andhra Pradesh
High Court of Andhra Pradesh has invited applications from the eligible candidate for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division).
No of Posts: 53 (43 by direct recruitment and 10 under recruitment by transfer)
Age Limit: 35 years
- For Direct Recruitment: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, awarded by any University established by Law in India.
- For Recruitment by Transfer: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India.
How to Apply
- Applications along with necessary enclosures and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only)[ Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only in case of SC/ST candidates] towards examination fee, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad, are to be submitted in the offices of the Principal District Judges of the concerned Districts, where the applicants reside;
- The applicants residing in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, can submit the applications in the office of the Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad; during the office hours, on any working day.
- Applications of the candidates belonging to other States can be submitted in the office of the nearest Principal District Court in the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh or to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad — 500 066.
Last date for Submission of application: 16-09-2016
Click here for the official notification.