Civil Judge Vacancies at Madras High Court
25 Nov 2014 2:57 PM GMT
High Court of Judicature, Madras has invited applications for the post of civil judge in the Puducherry Judicial Service to be made by direct recruitment under the provisions of the Puducherry Judicial Service (Cadre and Recruitment) Rules, 2008.
Total No of Posts: 08
Pay Scale: Pay: Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 (Revised)
- For practising Advocates / Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: Must have attained the age of 25 years and must not have attained the age of 40 (35 in case of reserved category) years.
- For Fresh Law Graduates: Must have attained the age of 22 years and must not have completed the age of 27 years.
- Must be Citizen of India.
- Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and got enrolled as an Advocate under a State Bar Council established under the Advocates Act, 1961. and
- Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto and must have so practised for not less than 3 years on the date of this Notification, viz., 23.11.2014. or
- Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor. or
- Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a Degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in clause II (a) above, who is eligible to be enrolled as an Advocate and who has secured overall percentage of 50% marks in acquiring such a Law Degree in case of Open Categories and 45% in respect of other Reserved Categories. Fresh Law Graduates are those who have obtained the Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of Notification.
How to Apply
- Examination Fee: Rs.500/- The fee should be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in a Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras payable at Chennai.
- The applications are required to be sent by e-mail, without enclosures. A print out of the application form, along with the enclosures and the demand draft for payment of fee shall also be sent by registered post with acknowledgment due, addressed to the Registrar General, High Court, Chennai 600 104.
- The hard copy of the application form, along with the enclosures and the demand draft for payment of fees, shall reach the office of the Registrar General, High Court, Chennai 600 104, before 5.00 pm on or before 19.12.2014. The soft copy of the application should also be sent so as to reach the e-mail id given in the instructions sheet provided before 5.00 pm on 19.12.2014.
Last Date for the submission of Application is December 19, 2014
Click here for more details