CLPR Equality Fellowship [6 Fellows, 2 Years]: Apply By Nov 30
At the Centre for Law and Policy Research (CLPR), we focus on addressing discrimination at the intersections of caste, gender, sexuality, and disability and other minorities through law. As a part of this work, we are excited to announce The CLPR Equality Fellowship. CLPR will select 6 Equality Fellows to engage in litigation and advocacy that responds to intersectional discrimination in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
Who can apply?
- Successful candidates will be young, talented lawyers who demonstrate a strong interest in rights-based advocacy and a commitment to public interest law
- Law graduates with an L.L.B degree who have a minimum of 2 years of litigation experience
- Applicants should be registered and enrolled with the Bar Council of India
- Should have a working knowledge of either Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam or Tamil
- Should have excellent writing and drafting skills
- CLPR is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages persons from SC/ST backgrounds, minority religions, LGBTQI+ persons and persons with disability to apply
How to apply?
- A signed and completed CLPR Equality Fellowship Application Form
- Two (2) writing samples (published articles, essays, blog posts) between 500-2000 words
- Applications to be submitted by November 30, 2018, 11:59 pm IST
- Please combine all attachments in a single PDF file labelled with “[Your Last Name], [Your First Name].” Email the PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “[Your Name] - Equality Fellowship Application”
For official notification click here