CNLU: National Seminar on Feminine Jurisprudence and Gender Bias Laws in India
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is organizing a National Seminar on Feminine Jurisprudence and Gender Bias Laws in India will be a platform for all students and intellectuals from all over the country to come together and develop a better understanding of laws relating to Gender Justice, in India. It is known to all that the pragmatic precept varies from the vision and objectives of enacted laws, the seminar is being organised with the sole purpose of comprehending this polarity and its reasons.
Date: 29th September, 2018
Venue: Chanakya National Law University, Patna
Theme: Feminine Jurisprudence and Gender Bias Laws in India
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018: A Critical Analysis.
- Prohibiting Sexual Harassment at Work Places.
- Gender Based Wage Gap.
- Rights of a Rape Survivor.
- Women Rights in India: Concurrence with International Convention.
- Genesis of Increasing Crime and Atrocities against Women
- Women Empowerment and its impact
- Rights of the Girl Children and Safeguards.
- Surrogacy Rights in India (Rights of Surrogate Mothers).
- Justice J. S. Verma Committee Report - What have been left untouched?
- Marital Rape under IPC.
- Section 377: Fit or Unfit.
- Misuse of Gender Biased Laws in India.
- Overlapping Offences and other inconsistencies in Indian Criminal Legal System.
- A Revisit of the Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP) Act, 1971.
Who can apply?
- Academicians, researchers, students, research scholars and social activists are invited to submit their research papers on the subthemes to be covered in different technical sessions.
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com with Subject line ‘Abstract Submission for National Seminar on Feminine Jurisprudence and Gender Bias Laws in India’.
- Maximum of two authors are permissible per paper. All Co-authors have to register separately.
- Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 500.
- Faculties/Professionals: Rs. 1000.
- On Spot Registration (for Student’s /Research Scholars): Rs. 1000.
- On Spot Registration (for Faculties/Professionals): Rs. 1500.
- Submission of Abstract 26th August, 2018
- Confirmation of abstract selection 30th August 2018
- Registration On or before 15th September 2018
- Submission of FULL Paper 15th September 2018
- Date of Seminar 29th September 2018
For Registration Form and Brochure click here