CNLU: One Day National Seminar On Intellectual Property Rights: Emerging Issues And Challenges; 23rd September, 2018
Chanakya National Law University is organizing a one day National Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights: Emerging Issues and Challenges” which focuses on creating a nation-wide conversation providing an opportunity to students, academicians, law professionals and all other stakeholders to put forward their research and share their knowledge on wide range of topics relating to Intellectual Property Rights and related subjects.
Who can apply?
Academicians, researchers, advocates, social activists and students pursuing law or any other academic degree.
- The language of the paper, the working language of the Seminar and the presentations shall be done in English only.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of maximum two authors per submission.
- The author (s) are required to send abstract of their paper, upon selection of which they will be required to send their paper.
- The Abstract must contain the highlights of the full paper and should not exceed 500 words. The soft copy of the abstract shall be submitted along with a cover page.
- Author(s) Name(s), University/Organization, Paper Title, Email Address and Mobile Number, to be stated clearly in the cover page of the Paper.
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- Author (s) will be required to fill the registration form after the selection of their abstract.
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the Seminar to present the paper.
- A person may submit the maximum of only 1 article.
- The paper should be within 3500-4000 words inclusive of footnotes and abstract.
- All submissions must be made in Soft Copy to the aforementioned E-mail ID (email@example.com) on or before the last date of submission.
- All submissions must be made in word document format. The body of the email must contain details of the Author and the Title of the Paper.
- Last Date of Abstract Submission 30th August, 2018
- Confirmation of Selected Abstract 5th September, 2018
- Last Date for Paper Submission 17th September, 2018
- Last Date for Registration 17th September, 2018
- Date of Seminar 23rd September, 2018
- Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 600
- Academicians/Professionals: Rs. 1200
- Participants: Rs. 500
- On Spot Registration (Students/Research Scholars/Participants): Rs. 1000
- On Spot Registration (Academicians/Professionals): Rs. 1700
For brochure and Registration form click here