Competition Commission of India (CCI), with NLU, Delhi Organizing Very First Edition Of Competition Law Moot
The Competition Commission of India (CCI), in collaboration with National Law University, Delhi will conduct its very first edition of the CCI-NLUD Competition Law Moot in the month of February 2018 at National Law University, Delhi. The Moot shall be based on the memorial elimination format. The top twenty-four (24) teams shall be selected to plead before eminent judges from the bar, bench, regulatory authorities, academia and industry on February 17 – 18, 2018.
17th – 18th February, 2018
The Schedule for the Moot is as follows:
- Opening of Registration: September 10, 2017
- Release of the Moot Problem: September 10, 2017
- Last date of Submission of Memorials: December 1, 2017
- Oral Rounds: February 17-18, 2018
Who can apply?
All students enrolled in a 3 year LLB programme or a 5 year integrated LLB programme shall be eligible to participate in the CCI-NLUD Competition Law Moot. However, only one team per university/institution shall be eligible to participate.
The team composition shall be as follows: 2 Speakers & 1 Researcher.
Registration for the “CCI-NLUD Competition Law Moot will” open on 10th September 2017. The last date for registration shall be 11:59 PM, 1st October 2017.
- Winner – Rs 75,000
- Runners Up – Rs 50,000
- Best Memorial – Rs 15,000
- Best Speaker – Rs 15,000
For brochure and the Registration Form/Moot Proposition/Rules click here
For queries contact:
- Harpreet Kaur (Faculty-in-charge) - email@example.com
- Yash Kumar (Student Coordinator) - firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-7838733603