Competition on Startup Ventures in the Domain of Law
GNLU Centre for Business & Public Policy (GCBPP), Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar has announced a Competition on ‘Startup Ventures in the Domain of Law’, to be conducted at GNLU on 26th February 2016.
The GNLU Centre for Business & Public Policy (GCBPP) is working with a motto of providing a platform for exchange of scholarly views and promotion of ethical and socially responsible entrepreneurial ventures.
The competition aims to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship among students and provide participants the platform for nurturing the unique blueprints into successful legal ventures.. The forum will also spread awareness about the prospects and hurdles to start up a venture, sources of funds, and realistic ways of market research, marketing skills, projections of finances and risks and exit mechanisms.
The participants should e -mail a detailed business plan in the form of a word document along with a power - point/video presentation including all necessary contents.
Eligibility: The competition is open for students pursuing higher education across the globe.
Kindly note there is no entry fee for participation.
Submission should be e -mailed to [email protected] within the timeline.
Rules of the Competition:
- The scope of the plan must be confined to ventures in the domain of law.
- An individual or a team comprising of maximum three students can participate.
- A person can be a member of only one team. Students from different institutions can be part of the same team.
- A plan must be an original creation of the participants.
- The plan must not beunder consideration for financing before any institution or must not have been submitted to any other competition.
- Any deviation from the rules shall render disqualification for the team.
- Submission through any other mode will not be entertained. Timelines shall be strictly adhered to.
- Participants are required to produce a valid student identity proof.
- The decision of the jury is final.
- Submission of the Plan: 15th December 2015
- Announcement of Top Ten Plans: 31st January 2016
- Oral Presentation at GNLU: 26th February 2016
Awards & Prizes:
- 1stPrize:Rs.25, 000
- 2nd Prize: Rs.15, 000
- 3rd Prize: Rs.10, 000
- Certificates of participation will be awarded to top ten selected teams
Email: [email protected]
Click here for access of the Information Brochure.