Conference And Panel Discussion On Contemporary Legal Issues In India At NIMT, Noida [Jan 12, 2019]
National Conference on Contemporary legal issues in India is Going to be organized by Lexamour, in association with World Law center, (SNI Legal Technologies Private Limited),Indian Journal of Jural research and sciences , Back to life Publications,Indian legal solutions and legalxpo at NIMT, Noida on 12th January 2019 (Saturday).
Venue: National Institute of Management and Technology’s Institute of Method and Law, Noida
Theme: Contemporary Legal issues In India
Subthemes: (Not exhaustive)
- Administration of Criminal Justice System
- Constitution and Constitutionalism
- Cyber Security
- Gender, Identity, Politics and Law
- Human Rights
- Industrial and Environmental Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Humanitarian Law
- Juvenile Justice
- Law, Society and Religion
- Legal Education
- Personal Laws in Changing Times
- Sexual Offences
- Any other Sub Theme
- Submit your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Best 3 papers will be awarded and will be published in Indian Journal of Jural Research and Sciences with ISSN number.
- A Book will be published bearing an ISBN which will have 30-35 Research papers selected from the conference. It will be available for sale in Stores as well as in online Platforms like Flipkart and Amazon.
- The Research papers will be Published as chapters in the Book with the Students Name,
Photograph and a Brief Introduction.
- For Students and Scholars: Rs 1000
- For Academicians and Advocates: Rs 1600
- For Attendees: Rs 800
- Fill out the registration form given here
- Last date of Registration: No last date as such as soon as 120 Registrations will be completed
- For students who want to write and present Research paper:
- Last date of submission of abstract: 10th November 2018
- Confirmation of Abstract: Before 4 days after submission
- Last date for Submission of Full paper: 28th December 2018
- Intimation if Full paper has been selected for publication: 2nd January 2019
- Date of the conference- 12th January 2019
For any queries mail at email@example.com
For Brochure click here