Conference on ‘Rethinking on Criminal Justice Administration in India’
Jus Dicere, is pleased to announce it’s annual conference, entitled: ‘Rethinking on Criminal Justice Administration in India’. The Conference is organized in collaboration with the Punjab School of Law, Punjabi University, Patiala.
Date: November 25, 2017
Venue: Punjab School of Law, Punjabi University, Patiala
The objective of Seminar is to drag attention towards such aspects of Criminal Law through a research based platform and providing means for melioration.
Call for Abstracts:
Abstracts are welcome from eminent Scholars, academicians, practitioners, lawyers and student of all discipline to contribute in the conference.
Submission with philosophical reflection are appreciated, but these submission should be focused on India & not comparative.
Abstract should not mere address the issue but also conceptualise views and arguments of the author on current scenario. Submission may have direct linkage with the conference’s central theme; author may choose any sub-theme which has linkage with the conference’s theme.
If you wish to contribute, kindly submit your proposal and abstract of the paper or manuscript you would like to present at conference.
To submit, click HERE.
Deadline: 15th October, 2017.
- Research Scholars – 1800/-
- Advocates/Professional – 2000/-
- Students – 1500/-
- Presentation in Absentia – 2000/-
- Participation – 800/-
- On Spot – 2000/-
Mode of payment will be mailed to registered participants.
- Winner- 15,000/-
- Runner-up- 10,000/-
- The Next 5 following papers in order to credibility will be awarded with cash coupons of 5000/- each from Jus Dicere.
- Best 25 papers will be selected for publication in Special Issue with ISBN number.
Contact Jus Dicere:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile - +91 8288851157 or +91 8744099951