Corporate Counsel Vacancy At Amazon’s India Digital Legal Team
Amazon's Legal Department is looking for a talented technology attorney to support our rapidly growing and evolving Consumer Devices business.
Job location: Bangalore, India
- Counselling the business on product and software development. You will work directly with the business, providing day-to-day advice on privacy, security, accessibility, and other product compliance matters.
- Duties include providing ongoing legal counselling in a wide range of legal areas, including intellectual property, software, privacy, and product compliance. Some travel, domestic and international, will be required.
- Law degree (J.D. or equivalent) from a leading law school
- Licensed to practice law in India and/or the US, UK or other common law jurisdiction
- A minimum of 6 years of legal experience (with at least 2 years at a major law firm and/or in-house at a major corporation)
- Experience with privacy, IP, and licensing
- Experience in software licensing or consumer devices
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor.
For official notification click here