Course on Law and Economics for Solving Social,Economic and Technical Challenges
IIT Kanpur is organizing a course on “Law and Economics for Solving Social, Economic and Technical Challenges” under Global Initiative of Academic Networks (GIAN) at IIT Kanpur during 18th-31st August, 2016.
The course participants will learn the concepts of Law and Economics and its application to market transaction as well as non-market transactions.
As per the GIAN guidelines there will be three hours lectures and one hour discussion, per day.
Number of participants for the course will be limited to 50.
Please browse the following web link on the course brochure
One needs to register at GIAN portal by paying Rs. 500. Kindly browse the following link for registration.
The participation fees for taking the course are as follows:
- Participants from abroad: US $500
- Industry/ Research Organizations: 30000
- Academic Institutions: 10000
The above fee include all instructional materials, computer use for tutorials and assignments, laboratory equipment usage charges, 24 hr free internet facility. The course fee has been reducedup to 50 percent based on several requests.
The participants will be provided with accommodation on payment basis.
- Accommodation in one ofstudents' halls shall cost around Rs. 150 to Rs. 200 foraccommodation, andRs. 150 per day for food.
- Shared accommodation in VH and its extension, on campus shall be Rs. 700 per day per person.
- Singleaccommodation will cost Rs. 1100 per day in VH and its extension.
- P Murali Prasad: email@example.com
- UdayRacherla: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hans-Bernd Schaefer