Crimean’ 18: Amity Law School Noida’s Criminal Law Conclave
Amity Law School, Noida, is organising Crimean’18, a Criminal Law Conclave. The conclave will comprise of competitions like legal quiz, debate, legislative drafting and essay writing. In addition, a panel discussion will also be organised.
Entries are invited for the drafting competition. Participants are to ‘Draft a bill to reform the extant punishment regime in India to better cope with the ever-changing nature of crime’.
- This competition is open to students (undergraduate/post-graduate) from all colleges in
- India duly recognized by UGC.
- Multiple teams from one institute are permitted.
- A team shall not have more than two members.
- First Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000 and Certificate
- Second Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000 and Certificate
- Third Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000 and Certificate
- The 4th and 5th position-holders would be given a Certificate of Merit
Registration Fee: Rs. 2,000 per submission
- 08.2018: Last Date of Registration
- 08.2018: Last Date of Submission
- 1stweek of September: Announcement of Results
Submissions are to be sent to email@example.com
Queries can be addressed to Vishwaditya Sharma (+917838039617), Neelanshu Roy (+918860133168), or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.