Delhi Metropolitan Education: One Day National Law Conference On Environmental Jurisprudence In India, 2016
Delhi Metropolitan Education is an 'A' grade premier educational institute affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi and approved by Bar Council of India.
About The Conference:
This Conference is being organized to study the nature and extent of Environmental Law developments through various Statutes, Conventions and Court decisions. Research Papers are invited from Professionals/Advocates/ Academicians, Research Scholars/NGOs, Students on the issues related to the themes, whereby all the possible domains of the environmental studies will be explored in order to render workable solutions for an efficacious management of the green cover and the ecosystems.
Date: 12 November, 2016
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: The Nelson Mandela Auditorium, Delhi Metropolitan Education, B-12, Sec-62
- Environmental Laws and Public Policy in India: A Critical Appraisal.
- Social Work and the Role of NGOs and Community Participation including Corporate Social Responsibility in protection of Environment.
- The impact of judicial pronouncements in promoting Environmental concerns.
- Applicability of International Environmental Law to the Indian scenario vis-a-vis its developing status.
- Last date for submission of Abstract: 13th October, 2016
- Intimation of acceptance of Abstract: 16th October, 2016
- Last date for Paper Submission: 1st November, 2016
- Intimation of acceptance of Paper: 4th November, 2016
- Last date for Registration: 7th November, 2016
- Date of the Conference: 12th November, 2016
- Professionals/Academicians/Advocates-Rs. 1000
- Research Scholars/NGOs-Rs. 500
- Students-Rs. 350
- Participants/Observers-Rs. 200
For any queries, please write to us at email@example.com call on 9646000269.
Attached herewith please find the Brochure along with the Registration form.