Deputy General Manager (Legal) Vacancy at BEML Limited
BEML Limited, a pioneer in Multi Business (Defence, Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro, Aerospace, Dredging etc.) Heavy Engineering Company with an Annual Turnover of around Rs.3500 crores has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager (Legal).
Name of Post: Deputy General Manager (Legal)
No of Post: 19
Upper Age Limit: 45 years
Pay Scale: 36600- 62000 (14.20 Lakhs)
Educational Qualification: Three years full time graduation degree with LLB/ LLM degree from University/Institution recognized by UGC/AICTE.
The incumbent should have the prescribed post qualification professional experience preferably in public/ private sector companies/ banks in the following areas:
- Civil, Criminal, Mercantile, Sales Tax, Arbitration and Labour Laws
- Practice and procedure in Civil/ Labour Courts, Tribunals, Arbitration, Proceedings, execution of decrees/ awards and submission of pleadings etc.
- Drafting plaints, written statements, affidavits and various types of petitions to be filed in the court
- Drafting and scrutiny of various documents such as agreements on collaboration, export, service and security bonds, guarantee bonds and sale deeds etc.
How to Apply
- The candidates are required to apply ON-LINE only (which is mandatory), by clicking the “Apply ON-LINE” Link and after going through the prescribed guidelines and ensuring correctness of the data entered in the portal / form. The candidates can access the online application form in our career page.
- In respect of candidates working in Government/ Quasi Government / PSU etc are required to forward the print out of the online application as stated in the General Condition to ASST. GENERAL MANAGER(HR), Recruitment Cell, BEML Soudha, No.23/1, 4th Main Road, S.R Nagar, Bangalore -560027.
Last date for applying online: 27.04.2015
Click here for official notification.