Deputy Legal Manager Vacancy at Energy Efficiency Services Limited
Energy Efficiency Services Limited has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Dy. Legal Manager.
No of Post: 01
Upper Age Limit (as on 01/08/2015): 37years
Pay Scale: Rs 29100 – 54500
Minimum Qualification: LLB/Bachelor of Law (Full time)
Experience: 4 years of post - qualification experience in legal matters related to commercial law, contracts etc.
- Manage various legal aspects of Projects undertaken by EESL.
- Prepare/Review the drafts of Project documents (Concession agreements, EPC contract, D &M contracts & debt financing agreements) to achieve the desired risk allocation position for EESL.
- Security mechanism for EESL Projects.
- Support for negotiation, execution & closing of all Project documents.
- Coordinate with external agencies on legal aspects of due diligence, bid preparation & project financing.
- Work with Project teams to ensure timely compliance with all conditions precedent & other contractual obligations.
- Provide advice to other departments on company law related matters
- Manage public grievance related issues.
- Any other work assigned by competent Authority
- Knowledge of drafting, negotiation & interpretation of Project documentation in a ‘Project Finance’ environment involving use of third-party contractors & finance providers, with use of appropriate risk management technique.
- Deep knowledge of Project formulation & implementation in Power sector.
- Knowledge of delegation of powers
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online. Click here to apply.
Last date for submission of Applications: September 11, 2015
Click here for official advertisement.