Deputy Manager Vacancy At LICHFL Asset Management Co. Ltd.
LICHFL Asset Management Co. Ltd. is looking urgently for a self-driven professional for Private Equity Fund focused on Affordable Housing/ Hospitals/ Education / Industrial Parks & Warehousing.
- The candidate should be Law graduate (LL.B.) with 3 years of experience in Corporate Sector (knowledge of laws related to Real Estate sector would be preferred).
- Additional qualification of MBA (Finance)/CA/Civil Engineering will he preferred.
- Identifying & to seek meeting with Investors & presentation to the Investors for Fund Raise
- Finalisation of all documents related to Fund and coordinating with Legal and related parties associated with fundraising activities
- Vetting and drafting of all documents related to fundraising and launching of the fund
- Identify & evaluate suitable investment opportunities
- Issuing Term sheet & other principal & jointly negotiating on the term sheets with the portfolio companies
- All matters related to Courts, registration and other Legal consequences including complaints from investors/SEBI
- Title investigation and submitting reports and Legal Due diligence
- Safe custody of important documents pertaining the department and investments
- Exploring the various legal alternatives available and assisting in documentation and security creation
- Review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance
- Consistent and effective follow up and query resolution with the external legal and valuation agencies
- Liasoning with Lawyers and other statutory authorities
- Monitor portfolio Projects, constructions & contract management of Investee
- Companies coordinating with Project management Consultant (PMC) and review and analyse their reports
- Monitoring Portfolio, Budget/Sales & Cash flows & impact thereof
- Exit strategy & related Documentation
- To identity & Assist in appointing service providers for Valuation / Financial / Technical Due Diligence & Technical Auditor
- Site inspection of the prospective & Invested Projects
- Any other assignment given from time to time
- The candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and Personal interview. Only Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email or any other mode about the date, time and venue of the interview.
Remuneration / Salary:
- Remuneration - Rs.10 lakhs which is negotiable based on the experience in the relevant sector/qualifications and other merits.
- No TA or DA will be paid for candidate called for the interview.
- The company reserves all the rights to alter all or modify any criteria and its decision would be final and binding. The company shall have right to refuse the candidate without assigning any reason.
- No Correspondence or personal inquires will be entertained by the Company.
How to apply?
- Detailed CV along with scanned copies of certificates (with colour passport size photograph affixed), current CTC & expected CTC may be forwarded only through email to “firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com ”.
For more information click here