Diploma in Intellectual Property - Law and Management
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has launched the FOURTH batch of India's first ever - Diploma Programme in Intellectual Property: Law and Management with Enhelion as its technology partner.
This Diploma Programme aims to provide an introduction to the law and management of Intellectual Property (IP) and innovation for those whose future career may involve the management of IP and innovation..
There are separate modules of Intellectual Property Strategies, Enforcement of IP, IP Valuation, Royalty and Licensing. This course will be essential for all lawyers, business managers and businessmen, students of law and business, who in their day to day affairs would be dealing with Intellectual Property.
DURATION: 1 Year
REGISTRATIONS OPEN – Last date for registration is 15th December 2015
What are the advantages/salient features that you get by joining this unique programme?
- This programme offers continuous live online lectures that are recorded for future access to all enrolled students
- Lectures will be taken by practicing lawyers and academicians
- Study at your own pace.
- Audio Video Presentations along with Electronic material which can be printed for references
- Understand the practical side of Entrepreneurship and Business Laws
- Evaluation process is simple: 2 MCQ tests and a few short written assignments [No Viva’s]
- Response time to queries of students is less than 12 hours
- Mentor monitored training programmes available to all
- Minimum: 10 plus 2 pass, He/she can also be a part of any university
- Any professional is also eligible for applying to this course
Course Fee: Rs. 15000/- [For Indian Students] / US$400 [For students paying from foreign countries]
Note: Candidates applying for the course are instructed to verify eligibility criteria before registering for the course. Admission of ineligible candidates shall be cancelled and Rs. 200/- shall be deducted from the fees paid before processing refund.
January 2016 - January 2017 [The first online live lecture will take place in the first week of February 2016]
For any query, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click here.