Diploma in Intellectual Property - Law and Management
Gujarat National Law University [GNLU] has launched the FIFTH batch of India's first ever Diploma Programme in Intellectual Property: Law and Management with Enhelion as its technology partner.
The year-long diploma will focus on all the aspects of Intellectual Property Law and Management. In today's day and age, it is very important for individuals to understand the nuances of Intellectual Property and how it can be used as an asset for the benefit of an organization/company.
This course will be essential for all lawyers, business managers and businessmen, students of law and business, who in their day to day affairs would be dealing with Intellectual Property. There are separate modules of Intellectual Property Strategies, Enforcement of IP, IP Valuation, Royalty and Licensing.
Duration: ONE YEAR
- Minimum: 10 plus 2 pass, He/she can also be a part of any University.
- Any professional is also eligible for applying to this course.
- For Indian Students: Rs. 15500/-
- For students paying from foreign countries: US$400
Last Date for Registration: 1st JUNE 2016
[Online learning] the instructional system consists of:
- Self-instructional material
- Audio-video/Digital programmes
- Online Support
- Interactive Counselling [Mentor Monitored Programmes]
- Live online classroom sessions
Schedule: July 2016 - July 2017 [The first online live lecture will take place in the first week of August 2016]
For Any Query, Please Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for further details.