DJS Prelims To Be Held On Feb 10; 50 Vacancies Up For Grabs
The Delhi High Court has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 50 vacancies in the Delhi Judicial Service.
The vacancies shall be filled by holding the Delhi Judicial Service Examination in two successive stages:
- The Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination; and
- The Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for viva-voce.
Date of the Examination: Sunday, 10th February 2019
Scale of Pay: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 in the 10th level of matrix of 7th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level
- Commencement of online filling up of Application Forms: 22.11.2018 (10:00 AM)
- Last date for creating new log-in for online registration: 22.12.2018 (11:00 PM)
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card/Internet Banking: 22.12.2018 (11:00 PM)
- 1,000/-for General Category candidates
- 2,00/-for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disabilities candidates
The Official Notification can be accessed here.