Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala National Legal Essay Writing Competition 2016: Submit By Oct 20,2016
THEME:Terrorism and Law
The theme is broad in nature. The participants can also take up any particular section/ issue/ changes introduced or any new concept incorporated for writing.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
- The Essay must be written in English.
- Only one essay per participant may be submitted. Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-Authorship is permitted only up to two authors.
- The Students who have made a solo entry and as a co-author also will be treated as multiple entries and it will lead to rejection of the second submission. . (The entry which is received first will be entertained).
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
- Identification mark must not be found in any part of the essay.
- Selected full paper should reach the convener, on or before 20th October 2016.
PRIZES & REWARDS:
- 1st Cash Prize-Rs. 10,000 /-
- 2nd Cash Prize-Rs. 7,000/-
- 3rd Cash Prize-Rs. 5,000/-
- 4th Cash Prize- Rs.3,000/-
Above these 3 students will also be awarded with internship in the Chambers of Dr.Adish C. Aggarwala.
Click here for more details.