Dr.Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University: PG Diploma Course in Cyber Law
The PG Diploma in cyber law with special focus on cyber crimes, cyber security, E commerce, and IPR issues, is to cater the requirement of wide range of professionals. This course aims to extend the knowledge of cyber law amongst law students, IT security professionals, police and law enforcement official, management’s professionals, charted accountants, company secretaries and commerce students etc.
Cyber law deals with all the legal issues related to net banking software patents, hacking, cyber squatting etc. Hence the job of cyber law expert is to conduct frequent investigation of cyber crimes that occurs over the net. After completing Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law, an individual can work as:
- Cyber consultant
- Advisor in any of the leading banks
- law firms and corporate houses
- Research Personnel
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION:
- He/ She has obtained the graduate degree in any discipline from any University recognized by U.G.C with not less than 45% of the total marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST).
- Admission to the course shall be made on merit prepared on the basis of marks/grades obtained in the graduation
HOW TO APPLY:
- All eligible candidates shall apply in the Prescribed Form on or before 10th August 2016.
- The fees for the Application Form shall be Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST of U.P. candidates).
- Candidates selected for registration to the PG diploma in Cyber Law Programme shall be enrolled by the University after the remission of a total fee of 31,000.00/-.
- Last date of Application - August 10, 2016
- Final Declaration of Merit List - August 17, 2016
- Date of Admission - August 20-22, 2016
- Commencement of classes - September 1, 2016
Programme Director, PGDCL, RMLNLU
Course coordinator: +91-522-2425 902-903 (Extn.107, 827)
Email Address: email@example.com