Educoncours’ 1st International Essay Writing Competition on Corporate Law, 2018: Register by 28th Feb 2018
The competition aims at allowing the law students to express their opinions with the world, which includes some suggestions, critical analysis of the present corporate world, there innovative ideas which might be led some widespread contribution in this area of law. This is an opportunity for every law student to discover this wide ambit of corporate law and let the world aware of their analytical views which they hold therein.
To ensure the quality of the publication and to better serve the peers in the academic circle Educoncours have a strong and highly qualified editorial board of legal luminaries. Selected entries from this competition may be considered for the publication in our journal bearing ISSN number.
Themes: The theme of the Competition is General Corporate Laws
The following sub-themes have been identified as requiring academic consideration:
- Impact of FRBI Bill, 2017
- Critical Analysis of Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2017.
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Implications of SEBI (Intermediaries) (Amendment) Regulation, 2017
- Compulsory Amalgamation: The perspective from FTIL-NSEL Bombay High Court Judgement
- Analysis of Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, 2017 and its implication.
- This list is not exhaustive. Any other topic coming under the ambit of Corporate law that impacts India
- The word limit should not exceed 2500 words (which is exclusive of footnotes). Do not use speaking footnotes.
- Educoncours prefers analytical study rather the descriptive ones. The essay should be original, any plagiarism in the content may lead to disqualification from this competition.
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors.
- Participants should submit their entries to this email id [email protected] The mail body should contain your Name, Year of study, College and contact details. The subject of the mail should be “Submission for Corporate Law Essay Writing Competition 2018” Any personal information in the essay will be considered as a ground for disqualification from the competition.
To Register Click here refer the website.
- Single Author – Rs. 350
- Co-Author – Rs. 50
- Last Date to Register – 28thFeb 2018
- Last Date to Submit – 25th March 2018
- Result Date: 15th April 2018
Prize: The competition carries total prize money worth INR 17000
- Winner – Rs. 5,000 + Certificate of Appreciation + Publication in our journal bearing ISSN number.
- 1stRunners-up – Rs. 3,000 + Certificate of Appreciation + Publication in our journal bearing ISSN number
- 2ndRunners-up – Rs. 2,000 + Certificate of Appreciation + Publication in our journal bearing ISSN number
- The rest 7 entries will be rewarded with Rs. 1000 each as the consolation prize with a publication too in our journal bearing ISSN Number.
- The entire participant will be provided with the e-certificates.
For any queries contact on email at – [email protected], or
- Priyam Jain, Core-Committee Member, +91 9437705584
- Vishal Soni, Core-Committee Member, +919649646153