Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre is organizing its 12th Annual International Conference on Arbitration on the Re-inventing Arbitration: Ways and Means to be held on 15th February 2020 Shangri-La's - Eros Hotel.
Who can apply?
· This Conference is open to professionals in arbitration professionals, Advocates, CEOs, In-house
· Counsels, Accountants, Financial Intermediaries, Academicians and Law Students.
No. of Seats: 50 (Fifty)
Theme: Re-invention of Arbitration: Expanding its Scope and Reach
Panel Discussion Topics
· International Arbitration Practices and Their Potential Impact on Domestic Arbitrations
· Appointment of Arbitrations in Ad Hoc and Institutional Arbitrations in India Recent Development and Challenges
· Arbitration in Specialized Domains
· Topic Issues in Indian Arbitration Law – Recent Development
· Delegates Residing in India: Rs. 6,500 (including GST)
· NPAC Members: Rs. 5,200 (including GST)
· Students: Rs. 2,000 (including GST)
· International Delegates: USD 300
· Annual Members of NPAC: USD 200
· International: Students USD 100
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Student Registration form click here
To Access Individual / Organisation Registration form click here