Call For Papers: DME's National Conference On Art 370 [24th Jan; Noida]
Delhi Metropolitan Education is organising a National Conference on Genesis to Terminus of Article 370: Socio-Legal Perspectives.
Date: 24th January 2020
Venue: Nelson Mandela Auditorium, Delhi Metropolitan Education, B-12, Sector 62, Noida 201309
- Jammu Kashmir and the Indian Constitutional history
- Article 370 and 35A-Problems and Prospects
- Deconstructing the Status of Kashmir- From 'Accession' to 'Integration'?
- Constitutional Mechanism for Amendment: The process of abrogation of Article 370 and 35A
- Indian federalism: Relationship of J&K vis-à-vis the Union of India
- Rights of the citizens: Impact on civil and political rights of Kashmiris
- Pros and Cons of Article 370 for the people of J.&K.
- Dawn and Dusk of Article 370
- Dismantling State of J&K: Does it amount to assassination of Democracy?
- Analysis of the special status of various States via-a-vis Jammu and Kashmir
- Article 370 and 35A -Its Impact on unity and integrity of India
- Article 370 and 35A- Toothless
- Overturning Article 370 and 35A
- Metamorphosis and demise of Article 370
- Impact on regional trade due to abrogation of Article 370
- Effect of Reorganisation: Changes in the GDP and growth pattern of India
- Development of a New India with special reference to changes in the trading regime of J&K
- Suppressed Voices of the Kashmir Valley
- The Need for Responsible Reporting in times of Political Crisis: The J&K perspective
- Analysis of the sovereignty stakes: Article 370 and India at the International Fora
- Abolition of Article 370: Impact on South Asian political relations
- The state of Delusion: Terrorism and Conflict
- Article 370 and United Stations
- Role of Neighboring countries: aftermath of abolition of Article 370
- Students: Rs. 500
- Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs. 1000
- Other Professionals: Rs. 2000
- Last date for submission of Abstracts: 8th November 2019
- Last date for Acceptance of Abstracts: 15th November 2019
- Last Date for online Registrations: 22nd November 2019
- Last date for Submission of Full Articles: 6th December 2019
- Intimation & Final listing of accepted papers for presentation: 13th December 2019
- Date of Conference: 24th January 2020
In case of any queries, contact Bedapriya Lahiri (8305261053), or Sreedurga T. N (8826559126).
For further details, click here.