Calibre & Career is organising First Poster Making Competition on the occasion of World Consumer Rights Day - 15th March 2021. Certificate of Merit will be given to the top five entries and a Certificate of participation to all the participants.
About the Organiser
Calibre and Career is an initiative of DigiGrasp Educational Services Pvt. Ltd., an organization committed to imparting knowledge, shaping careers and empowering young minds of our country. The objective behind establishing the institute was to launch a common platform for students seeking to sit for varied competitive exams and also by means of skill-based courses to make them more employable in the market.
Theme: No Plastic Pollution
The competition is open for all sections of students from Law, Science, Humanities, Arts and others.
- Interested Participants can send their posters to email@example.com.
- The last date to register and send your entries is 21 st March 2021 by 6 p.m.
- Participants can paint, draw or sketch a poster by hands or through graphics. They should also send a small write up of not more than 100 words explaining the issue highlighted in the poster.
- The content or idea must be related to the topic and should make it easier to understand the theme.
- The Collage/Poster should be creative and original artwork of the participant.
- Entries received will be the subject matter of the organiser of the event.
- Details to be provided in the e-mail: Name, Course and College.
- Registration Fee for One Participant: 200 Rs. Two Participants (Team): 300 Rs.
- Last Date to Submit: 21st March 2021
- Declaration of Result: 22nd March 2021
- Phone: +91 9873253242
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Brochure, click here