LAP India is organizing India's 1st Virtual Law Summit named THE LAWYER'S TOOLKIT.
It is a 3-day workshop, highlighting some basic concept of legal tools such as filing of petitions, conflict resolution, research paper writing, etc.
Dates: 16th-18th October 2020
During the COVID-19 pandemic, as every student is confined to their homes and are unable to go for any internships or other such legal practices into work, and hence the theme includes provision of comprehensive knowledge which are necessary for a practical approach in the field of law. The workshop includes a sum of 9 sessions, starting with an inaugural and a valedictory session in the end, which will be held as a symposium. The inaugural session will comprise a discussion on a recent landmark judgement or any topic of choice, hosted by Deans of various law schools across the country. The valedictory session will be a symposium of various Judges and retired Judges.
Eligibility Criteria: Any student from a recognized school/ college/ university can participate. Any practitioner of law, academician or research scholar can also participate.
- Mediation & conflict resolution
- Civil petition filing
- Criminal petition filing
- Mooting & its facets
- Research paper writing
- Trademark, copyright, patent filing
- PIL & writ drafting & filing
- Cybercrime and it's empirical redressal
- Career lookup (in law field)
Chief Guest of Inaugural Event: Justice Kurian Joseph, Former Judge, Supreme Court
Chief Guest of Valedictory Session: Justice Dipak Misra, Former CJI of India
- Certificate of Participation to all
- Certificate of Appreciation (to selected participants, whose report will be chosen by the Organizing Committee)
- Top 2 reports will get the opportunity to work in the drafting of a PIL
- Opportunity to intern under an eminent Advocate in Delhi
Registration Fee: Rs. 200 per person
Payment Mode: Paytm/ Google Pay/ Phone Pe Number: 9319914321
To register, click here.
To register for the inaugural event, click here.
To register for the valedictory session, click here.
For further details, click here.