The IP Press, in association with WORDICT-IP & S.S.Rana & Co., is organizing IP EXPO 2020, One-stop for all IPHOLICS.
Date: September 24-27, 2020
[Cash prize worth Rs. 40,000 + internship opportunity+ other incentives]
The event is aimed at providing a distinctive platform for every innovative and creative mind starting from young thinkers to professional juggernauts and just about anyone who wants to experience this amazing journey of a one of a kind event with The IP Press.
The following events will take place:
- Junior inventors: The students will be required to find out novelty in a simple invention considering the relevant prior art. The inventions and prior art will be shown in a pictorial form for easy differentiation and recognition.
Real-time IP Dialogue Writing (IP friction): The basic idea is to encourage the IP aspirants to write on a given IP issue spontaneously. The IP issue will be drafted in a dialogue form, and the participant has to write the answers. Participants may refer to our similar publications here and here.
Trademark Opposition: This event is a simulation of a real-life trademark opposition scenario before the registrar of trademarks.
DnD-ing the Patent Novelty: The organizers will allot two inventions to two teams and will ask them to find prior art to destroy novelty of the opposition team and the opposite team has to defend the novelty in light of that prior art.
IP Workshop: Intellectual property is highly relevant in this era of globalization and it recognizes the growth of the nation. There will be a workshop to discuss:
- The effect of COVID 19 on intellectual property and its future
- Career planning in IP [India and Europe]
- Practical views on IP/Patent Practice and
- There are prizes worth Rs. 40,000
- Internship opportunities with WORDICT IP & S.S. Rana and with other organizations
- E-certificate of participation shall also be provided to all the participants
Last date for registration: 15th September 2020
To register, click here.
For further details, refer to the brochure here.
Should you have any query, write to [email protected] or call at +91-8285647842 or WhatsApp at +91-7503687171.