Executive (Legal) Vacancy at EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL (India) Limited has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the position of Executive (Legal) on contract basis.
No of Post: 01
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on 1.5.2015.
Salary: Rs. 26000- 44200
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university. Candidate with LLM will be given preference.
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in independently handling all legal cases and coordinating with Advocates, drafting of legal documents and attending different courts in various legal cases. Drafting, vetting and negotiating general corporate/commercial contracts and advising company on employee/ labour related issued including departmental inquiries. Knowledge of drafting agreement related to Construction Management and subsequent arbitration process, etc.
- To independently handle all legal cases under the supervision of respective HOD.
- To coordinate with advocates and brief from time to time the respective HOD and Head of HR& Admn. Independently drafting of all legal documents/ agreements/treaty/ international commercial agreements.
- To independently follow on behalf of the Corporation in various legal cases pending in different Hon’ble Courts. Drafting, vetting and negotiating general corporate cum commercial contracts.
- To independently handle issues relating to employee/ labour related issues including all statutory obligations like EPF etc. and all other statutory applicable laws to the Corporation.
- To assist management in departmental inquiries.
- To handle all RTI matters and assist PIO and Appellate Authority. Drafting agreement related to construction, management and subsequent arbitration process etc.
- Any other duties/activities assigned from time to time by the Management
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply through On-line mode only. Only online applications are allowed. Manual/paper applications will not be entertained. Applications sent through other modes will not be accepted/ entertained and no further intimation will be sent in this regard.
Click here to apply.
Last date of receipt of application: 15.6.2015 at (1800 Hours)
Click here for advertisement.