Powergrid, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic LAW GRADUATES to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (LAW).
Name of Post: Executive Trainee (Law)
No of Post: 10
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2014
- Three years full time LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2014-15, who expect their results by 14.08.2015 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination
Pay scale: Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500 during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry. The approximate CTC* per annum are as follows:
- During Training Rs. 7.78 lakhs
- After Training On regularization Rs. 13.95 lakhs
How to Apply
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2015 (applicable for admission to LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2015 shall close on 31st March 2015.
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 1 st May 2015 to 22nd May 2015. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2015 Application No., CLAT 2015 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER Job Opportunities section of . www.powergridindia.com
- Candidates will be required to retain their CLAT 2015 Admit card/Hall Ticket for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of July-August 2015
Commencement of Online Submission of Application to Powergrid: 1st May 2015
Last date for online submission of Application to Powergrid: 22nd May 2015
Click here for official notification.