Executive Trainee (Law) Vacancy at POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited
12 March 2016 7:39 AM GMT
POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Executive Trainee (Law). Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test - CLAT 2016 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses.
No of Post: 08
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2015
Pay Scale: INR 24900-50500
- Three years full time LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2015-16, who expect their results by 14.08.2016, are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination at the time of applying.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2016 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
- For details on CLAT 2016, please visit https://www.clat.ac.in/
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 1st May 2016 to 22nd May 2016. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2016 Application No., CLAT 2016 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com .
- There is no application fee for applying to POWERGRID and Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to POWERGRID.
Click here for official notification.