Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University: IV Mahamana Malviya National Moot Court Competition 2016
The IV Mahamana Malviya National Moot Court Competition 2016 to be organised by Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University as a Part of Centenary Celebrations from 2nd April -3rd April 2016.
DATE: 2nd April-3rd April 2016.
VENUE: Law School, B.H.U., Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
Prof. D.K. SHARMA, HEAD & DEAN, will be the National Administrator.
ELIGIBILITY: The competition is applicable for those students who are pursuing LL.B. Three years or Five years course from any college/institution/university within the territory of the India.
- The registration of the participating teams shall be on the priority basis, which is, receiving the consent letters of the teams in the order of sending first.
- The participating teams are kindly requested to send the duly filled registration form latest by 20th February, 2016 and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The maximum number of teams will not exceed 24 (twenty four).
The first 24 teams, who have sent their duly filled registration forms, shall be deemed to have been registered for the moot court competition.
- The teams who are sending through hard copy, the last date for sending the registered form shall be 25th February, 2016.
- The registration fees for the MOOT COURT COMPTETION shall be payable at State Bank of India, B.H.U. branch, Varanasi in the favour of Mahamana Malaviya National Moot Court Competition, Account No. 32750120587, the mode of payment can be either by way of cheque or bank draft of 1500.00
- The teams should e-mail one copy of both Memorials attached independently in the same mail to email@example.com on or before 23:59 hours, 03rd March, 2016.
- Four hard copies of each memorial shall be submitted to the college via courier or R.P.A.D on or before 10th March, 2016.
- Winners Trophy
- Runners-Up Trophy
- Best Memorial
- Best Researcher
- Best Speaker i.e. Male and Female both.
For more details on the Competition, along with Moot Proposition and Rules, click here.