First National Essay Competition on “Goods and Service Tax (GST) – Challenges and Prospects”
Centre for Law and Economics at NUALS is organizing the First National Essay writing Competition on the topic “Goods and Service Tax (GST) – Challenges and Prospects”
Eligibility: Students of any College (graduate or post graduate), University or Law School in India may participate in the competition.
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to email@example.com
- The Essay is must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 100 words.
- The word limit for essay is 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Submission must contain a covering letter indicating name of the author(s), institution, e-mail id & contact number.
- Co – authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions may be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
- First Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 3,500/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 1,000/
Last date for submission of essay: 29th February 2016
Click here for notification.