Fourth National Conference on Law and Justice 2016 (NCLJ 2016)
The conference to be organized and hosted by School of Law, Auro University, Surat and aims to identify the contemporary “interests” of the society and find the elucidations for the same. The conference will take place on 10th and 11th September.
Research Papers are invited based on the following sub-themes:
- Gender Sensitivity in the Contemporary Times.
- Law and Economics.
- Contemporary Constitutional Challenges.
- Contemporary Approach to the International Matters.
- Crime, Criminal Justice System and the Delivery Patterns.
- Expanding the Horizons of the Human Rights.
- Challenges to the Corporate Governance.
- Behavioral Advances and Law.
- Cyber Jurisprudence.
- Challenges in IPR.
- Need for Labour Reforms.
- Scope of Competition Law in Contemporary Times.
30th July 2016- Abstract submission deadline Within 3 days of Abstract submission
Notification of Acceptance
- 25th Aug 2016- Last date of paper submission
- 30th Aug 2016- Last date of Registration
- 10th -11th September 2016- Conference dates
Dr. Tanu Narang : +9824100554
Ms. Vrushti Patel : 9925815900
AURO University earthspace, Hazira Road, Opp ONGC Surat - 394510, Gujarat, India