Galgotias University’s National Moot Competition [28th-29th Sept; Greater Noida]
The School of Law, Galgotias University, is organising the First Galgotias University National Moot Court Competition (28-29 September 2018). The problem is based upon debates regarding access to creations versus their legal protection.
Dates: 28th to 29th September 2018
To check the environmental and economic costs involved in traditional moots, the SoL-GU has decided to keep the competition completely paperless. Hence, no hard copies of the memorials are required.
- Last Date for Submitting Clarifications: 30th August 2018
- Date of Publishing Clarifications: 2nd September 2018
- Last Date of Completing Registration Formalities: 7th September 2018
- Date of Team Code Allotment: 10th September 2018
- Last Date of Memorial Submission (only soft copy in .pdf format): 25th September 2018
Only 24 teams shall be allowed to participate on first come first serve basis.
Registration fee: ₹4,000 per team (including food and lodging)
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com, or to Mohammad Umar (8742962096), or Nizam Khan (9953747624).
The Moot Proposition can be found here.
The Rules for the Competition can be found here.