Geeta Institute of Law: International Seminar On Cyberspace: An Instrument Of Global Communication Or Advanced Ammunition
Geeta Institute of Law endeavors to provide platform to academicians, thinkers and students from around the globe to discuss, deliberate and debate and contemplate solutions to this issue which is pertinent, relevant and imperative in contemporary society.
Date: 12th November, 2017
Theme of The Seminar:
Cyberspace: Instrument of Global Communication or Advanced Ammunition
- Multitudes of Modern Threats in Cyberworld
- Cyber Voyeurism; An end of privacy
- Cyber obscenity and victimization of women
- Cyber Sovereignty; a merits and demerits
- Cybercivility for prevention of Cyber bullying.
Note: the theme and sub themes are not exhaustive; the author can select any topic relevant with the theme and the sub themes.
- Submission of Abstract- 19th Oct 2017
- Confirmation of Abstract- 22nd Oct 2017
- Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft and Registration form (only Soft copies of all)- 1st Nov 2017
- International Seminar- 12th Nov 2017
- For Students (Category I)
- Indian Rs 1000 ₹
- Foreign National NIL
- Faculty Research Scholars and other professionals(Category II)
- Indian 2000 ₹
- Foreign National $ 25
- Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 300 words
- The paper should not exceed 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- Registration fee as per each author
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper-
- The peer reviewed selected papers will be published in the Institute’s Journal (ISSN No. 2278-6775)
- All correspondence must be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Abhay Singh Thakur, Asst. Professor, Geeta Institute of Law
Contact No: +91 99960-46000