Geeta Institute Of Law: International Seminar On Global Terrorism
Theme of Seminar: GLOBAL TERRORISM: A CONFLICT OF FUNDAMENTAL IDEOLOGIES
The peer reviewed selected papers will be published in the Institute’s Journal (ISSN No. 2278-6775)
- Role of UN/Other organization and Terrorism.
- Terrorism and its impact on feminism.
- Cyber terrorism; a new challenge.
- Nuclear weapon as new arms of terrorism.
- Terrorism; A challenge for subsistence of International Law.
- Terrorism and current global challenges.
- Combating terrorism for protection of Human Rights
Date:12th – 13th November, 2016
Venue:Geeta Institute of Law, G.T.Road, Karhans, Samalkha, Panipat
- Submission of Abstract- 19th Oct 2016
- Confirmation of Abstract- 22nd Oct 2016
- Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft and Registration form (only Soft copies of all)- 1st Nov 2016
- International Seminar- 12th – 13th Nov 2016
- For Students (Category I)
- Indian- 750 ₹
- Foreign National- $ 25
- Faculty, Research Scholars and other professionals (Category II)
- Indian- 1500 ₹
- Foreign National- $ 50
For further contact details and information, click here.