Geeta Institute of Law’s 8th National Moot Court Competition [10th-11th Mar, Panipat]
Geeta Institute of Law, in Association with My Legal Studio, is organising the 8th National Moot Court Competition from March 10 to 11 at Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat.
Eligibility: The Competition is open for bonafide students pursuing 5-year and 3-year LLB course.
Language: The language for the competition shall be English only.
Team Composition: Each team shall consist of three members (two speakers and one researcher).
Accommodation: The participants would be provided accommodation at the premises of the institute/any other suitable premises during the competition. Separate accommodation will be provided for girls and boys.
Registration Fee: Rs 5,000.
- Winning Team: Winner Trophy Award, Cash Prize of Rs. 21000.
- Runner-up Team Award: Runner-up Trophy Award, Cash Prize of Rs. 11000.
- Teams qualifying for Semi-finals: Each Team member shall be awarded a trophy as a token of appreciation.
- Best Memorial Award: 2100 with trophy
- Second Best Memorial Award: 1500 with trophy
- Best Speaker (Male) Award: 2100 with trophy
- Best Speaker (Female) Award: 2100 with trophy
- Best Researcher Award: 2100 with trophy
- All the Participants will get participation certificates post the Valedictory Ceremony.
- 20th January, 2018: Deadline for Provisional Registration
- 29th January, 2018: Deadline for Registration (Soft Copy) (Along with DD Drawn in favor of Geeta Institute of Law payable at Panipat for Rs. 5000/-)
- 5th February, 2018: Deadline for Registration (Hard Copy) (Along with DD For Rs. 5000), Deadline for seeking clarifications to moot problem. Clarifications to the Moot Proposition may be sought by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
- 7th February, 2018: Release of clarifications (If Any):
- 20th February, 2018: Deadline for Memorial Submission (Soft Copy)
- 27th February, 2018: Deadline for Memorial Submission (Hard Copy)
- 10th March, 2018: Registration & Memorial Exchange, Researcher’s Test, Preliminary Round I & Preliminary II Round, Quarter Final Rounds
- 11th March, 2018: Semi Finals & Final Round, Valedictory and Prize Distribution
Queries can be directed to [email protected], or 9896036400. For clarifications on the moot problem, contact Abhay Thakur (8397047687).