Geeta Institute Of Law’s Seminar On Justice For Women & Children [18th Nov; Panipat]
Geeta Institute of Law, in association with My Legal Studio and Indian National Bar Association, is organizing an international seminar on Global Enactment of Justice for Women and Children: Issues and Challenges.
Date: 18th November 2018
Venue: Auditorium, Geeta Institute of Law (GIL), Karhans, Samalkha, Panipat, Delhi NCR
- Women and children as vulnerable group
- Insult to modesty
- Cybercrimes against women and children
- Female infanticide and foeticide
- Reproductive technologies and rights of women
- Female genital mutilation and the laws
- Trafficking of women and children
- Domestic violence and Honour-based violence
- Child Labour: A Global Issue
- Submission of Abstract: 30th September 2018
- Submission of Full paper, DD & Registration form: 25th October 2018
The brochure for the seminar can be found here.