Gian Course on European Competition Law Organised By: Centre for Corporate Law and Governance National Law University, Delhi
The Center for Corporate Law and Governance, National Law University Delhi is organizing a one week course on "European Competition Law" under the aegis of GIAN. Prof. Bernd Oppermann, Professor at Leibniz University, Hanover, Germany. He is an expert in European Competition Law and Corporate Law. The course will include both lectures and tutorials and will provide extensive experience to participants in Competition Law cases.
Objectives of the Course:
- Basic understanding of law of market structure and of unfair competition law;
- Introduction into European and national competition procedure including the leniency program;
- Basic knowledge and structural competence about the EU, about the European and national system of competition law;
- Practicing independent reasoning and judgement on competition cases;
- Development of skills for legal comparison;
- Basic knowledge in the related fields of cartel procedure, unfair competition procedure, and European law; Methods of Continental judicial reasoning.
- Law and Economics students at all levels.
- Faculty from law schools, universities, colleges and institutions of higher education
- Lawyers, In-house counsels
- Professionals from Industry
- Participants from outside India: US $250/-
- Professionals/Lawyers/Non-Academics (without accommodation): Rs.5,000 /-
- Faculty Members from academic institutions with accommodation: Rs. 5000/-
- Students from academic institutions requiring accommodation: Rs 4000/-
- Faculty/Students from academic institutions not requiring accommodation: Rs. 2,500/-
- Faculty and Students from National Law University, Delhi: No Fees (Limited Number of Seats)
- Registration Fee shall be payable via an online payment link (which shall be communicated to registered participants) or a Demand Draft.
- The registration form along with the DD should be sent to the Registrar, National Law University, Delhi. To Address: National Law University Delhi, Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078.
- Last Date of Submission of Form: September 1, 2017
- Intimation to the selected candidates: September 4, 2017
- Payment: September 4 – 11, 2017
- Course Dates: September 11 – 15, 2017.
For official notification/Registration Form click here