GLC TVPM's 7th All India ADR Competition On ADR Mechanism For KELSA Trophy
Justice V.R.Krishna Iyer Chair on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) of Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram is organizing the 7th All India ADR Competition for the (Kerala State Legal Services Authority) KELSA Ever Rolling Trophy.
Date: 15th and 16th December, 2017
Venue: Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Participation and Eligibility:
- The competition will be open to all the Law colleges, Law Schools and Law Departments recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The participation is limited to under graduate students in law both in the 5-year and 3-year schemes undergoing regular courses.
- A college/department can send a team comprising three students, who has to deal with the role of the Claimant, the Respondent and the Rapporteur.
- Interested teams are instructed toprovisional register on or before 27th November 2017 by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provisional Registration: On or Before 27th November 2017
- Travel Plan: 12th December 2017
- Desk Registration, Script Submission, Inaugural Ceremony, Briefing, Drawing of Lots and Preliminary Rounds: 15th December 2017
- Semi Finals, Finals and Valedictory Session: 16th December 2017
For any queries contact:
- Nand Kishor Varma (Student Coordinator) : +91 85479 62981
- Darsana Menon (Student Coordinator) : +91 90481 10334 or E-mail: email@example.com