GLCMUN & Virendra Agrawal &Co’s Freedom Fighter Prem Nidhi Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition
The GLCMUN Society, in association with Virendra Agrawal & Co, invites essays for the Freedom Fighter Prem Nidhi Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition.
The topics for this essay competition will be:
- Electoral Reforms for Modern India with respect to the report of the Election Commission 2016-2017.
- Indian Freedom Struggle: Conservatives vs Radicalists.
The prizes for the top three essays selected will be as follows:
- 1st Prize: Rs 6000 and publication in the GLCMUN Souvenir.
- 2nd Prize: Rs 4000 and publication in the Anniversary Issue.
- 3rd Prize: Rs 2000 and delegate fee waiver for GLCMUN’18.
Deadline for the submitting the essay: 24th February 2018.
- There is no registration fee for submitting the entries.
- One author may submit one essay only.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Font: Times New Roman. Size: 12
- Footnote font: Times New Roman, Size 10
- Email in a doc file at [email protected]
Winners will be felicitated at the closing ceremony of GLCMUN’18.
For any further queries, contact on +91-773721803, +91-7666076606 or send an email to [email protected].